Blake Group LLC/Blake Systems USA - E-LEARNING
E-learning is an inclusive term that describes educational technology that electronically or technologically supports learning and teaching. Blake Group LLC/Blake Systems USA advocates “e" should be interpreted to mean "exciting, energetic, enthusiastic, emotional, extended, excellent, and educational" in addition to "electronic." At Blake Group LLC/Blake Systems USA we emphasize on and place our focuses on new applications and developments, and also bringing learning and media psychology into consideration. The "e" should also refer to "everything, everyone, engaging, easy".
Blake Group LLC/Blake Systems USA E-learning Services Platforms:
- Multimedia Learning
- Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Computer-Based Training (CBT)
- Computer-Assisted Instruction (CAI)
- Internet-Based Training (IBT)
- Web-Based Training (WBT)
- Online Education
- Virtual education
- Virtual Learning Environments (VLE)
- Digital Educational Collaboration
- Distributed Learning
- Computer-Mediated Communication,
- Cyber-Learning, and Multi-Modal Instruction.
We pride ourselves in internet and multimedia technologies which are the key components of e-learning, with consulting, content, technologies, services and support our customer partners are ensured the right e-learning platform and e-learning educational process is delivered.