Blake Group LLC/Blake Systems USA - IT Consulting
Blake Group LLC/Blake Systems USA IT Staff Augmentation Services include: contract-to-hire, direct hire, and C2C. Servicing industries such as: Governmental Sectors, Utility Industry, Automotive, Financial, and Health Care. Are proven direct hire process and recruiting methodology has yield optimal success in the placement of exceptional IT expertise gear to our customer partners’ requirements.
Direct Hire Process
- Contact a BLAKE GROUP LLC/BLAKE SYSTEMS USA resource manager by phone, fax, or e-mail, or use our online form to place your request. If you do not call in your request, a resource manager will contact you within 24 hours to obtain any additional details about the position.
- Once your request is processed, your staffing specialist will give you a flat-fee range that you can expect to pay to fill the position. The flat fee is based on the candidate’s first-year salary; since the salary may vary depending on the experience of the candidate, the quote is a range (not an exact amount).
- If you accept the range quote, you will sign an agreement containing (a) a description of the position to be filled, (b) the flat-fee quote range, and (c) the start date of the assignment.
By signing the agreement, you are NOT obligated to hire anBLAKE GROUP LLC/BLAKE SYSTEMS USA candidate, and you are NOT restricted from advertising the position elsewhere.
- Once the agreement is on file, your resource manager works on filling the order. You will receive regular updates on the status of your order.
- When your resource manager finds suitable candidates, you will receive resumes to review via fax or e-mail. All of the resumes you receive will be from applicants who have gone through our rigorous screening and skills testing process.
- Once you have review the resumes and found one or more acceptable applicants, we will schedule an in-person interview between you and the applicant(s). If necessary, a second follow-up interview can be scheduled.
- Following the interview, you may choose whether to extend an offer to the applicant. The offer includes the proposed salary (within the quote range previously agreed upon).
If you are not satisfied with the candidates interviewed, you are under no obligation to hire.
- If the selected candidate accepts your offer, he or she becomes your employee. After paying the one-time flat fee to BLAKE GROUP LLC/BLAKE SYSTEMS USA, the applicant becomes your employee and you are under no further obligation to pay fees to BLAKE GROUP LLC/BLAKE SYSTEMS USA.
- Step 1: A Blake Group LLC/Systems USA Specialist meets with a designated member of our customer partner team to discuss the goals, corporate culture, and specific personnel requirements. A customized recruitment package is designed to address each one of the customer partners’ unique needs. A candidate submission schedule is built, relative to the customer partners’ project timeline, budgetary requirements, and hiring process, is then agreed upon.
- Step 2: A Blake Group LLC/Systems USA industry-leading team performs targeted searches within a proprietary database (containing more than 700,000 candidates), advertises your classified job description across more than 5 industry leading job boards, and leverages 25 years’ worth of industry-specific referrals.
- Step 3: Blake Group LLC/Systems USA recruitment experts rigorously screen all potential candidates, conduct detailed telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and thoroughly understand a candidate's professional experience and capabilities relative to your specific needs.
Additional screenings include validation of technical aptitude through a 3rd party partner and interviews with Blake Group LLC/Systems USA Consulting Group Technology experts, performing three reference checks with previous technical managers, and conducting a final quality review.
- Step 4: When Blake Group LLC/Systems USA deems a candidate is worthy of submission, the customer partner will receive a comprehensive candidate overview, including a current resume; skills/requirements match summary, contractual rate or salary expectations, and candidate availability. Blake Group LLC Account Manager will work with the customer partner hiring team to schedule candidate interviews and solicit feedback from both parties post-interview.
- Step 5: When you feel you've found the right person for the job, your Blake Group LLC Account Manager works with your hiring manager to present an offer to the candidate and confirm start dates. After Blake Group LLC/Systems USA’s on-boarding' process is complete (background checks), Blake Group Account Manager will walk the new team member in on his/her first day (Consultants only).
- Step 6: (Consultants Only) As part of our web-based Performance Management program, a Blake Group LLC Account Manager collaborates with your team to assess the performance of your new team member by conducting a 10 point performance evaluation on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day of his/her tenure with the company. After 90 days, performance evaluations are held on a quarterly basis.